What I Wore 19.05.11


I got my hair done today! It was in pretty bad condition from all the bayalage it's been put through in the last four months or so, so I didn't end up doing any crazy colours. But I did get this teeny fringe! I'm still getting used to how to style it, so that should be... interesting. I got it done at Peggy Sue's, again, and I'm always so happy with what Bee does. I would recommend her a million times over, so go and book an appointment now!

I had stockings on this morning - in a wildly optimistic, encouraging winter to come gesture - but it was too hot for them. Boo!


Friends of Couture cardigan//Motel skirt via ASOS//Seed Femme singlet//Mimi Loves Jimi brogues//Pigeonhole cat necklace


How cute is this cardigan, though? It reminds me of something that a nan would knit for their three year old grandchild. Ain't nothing wrong with that. I wish there were more Friends of Couture stockists in Perth, I went crazy in the store when I was in Melbourne.

You can't really tell in the photos, but the skirt is a really sweet, satiny pleated one. I got it in the ASOS sale last year and I'm only just starting to wear it now. It's one of my favourites, though (and it got me out of the dress-cardigan-boots rut I mentioned in my last post!). 



Also, I had my eyebrows threaded yesterday! It was weird. Very weird. It was virtually painless, though, and it didn't leave my skin all red like usual. I thought if I was getting my fringe cut, I would really have to lift my eyebrows game. And I am very happy with them!

And now it's off to tackle the mountain of assignments I have. Don't you love end of semester time? I know I do.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. LOVE your hair! Bee has magic hair powers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your hair looks great! And love your shoes!
    -Meagan
    http://spunkychateau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG, I love this skirt/top combination. It looks so amazing on you! I know what you mean about eyebrows & fringes - I've totally let my eyebrows go wild ever since I've had a fringe.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!