What I Wore 5.10.08


My eye has stopped randomly getting itchy and puffy - a combination of hayfever and SPIDER ATTACK 2008. Unfortuantly I did not wake up like this:
Only like this:
Cardigan: Jay Jays//Dress: Jay Jays//Scarf: Chip Chop for Sportsgirl//Shoes: Zu//Ring: Burlesque show
Today Boy & I went into the city to try and find a birthday present for his sister but instead bought... lots of other stuff. He did much better than I did, I only bought this Ben Sherman top from David Jones:
So I admit I did not wear these shoes all day. I don't think they have been on the blog before, and they should be because they are my biggest bargain ever! They were $25 down from $100 from Zu and although they are a teeeeeny bit too big I wear them pretty much every time I go out.
Anyway that (and working on a presentation, but no one wants to hear about that) was my weekend! Thank you to everyone who left makeup recommendations, it was very much appreciated!
x
QuickEdit
Tara
7 Comments

7 comments:

  1. Oh I was busting to buy that Ben Sherman top! But I'm so broke now that I just have to wait for a potential sale...

    I love your shoes though - they look gorgeous. And I hope you eye has settled down for good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous outfit! love the shoes and the dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. miss karen - it is on sale! I got it for $35 at David Jones. They only had a few sizes left though, this one is a large and I fear it is a tad roomy.
    gem - thankyou lovely! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. cute outfit, & i love those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Ben Sherman shirt looks awesome. Nice Zu bargain shoes (in any size) are rare gems! Your's look lovely.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your outfit, you look gorgeous :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. amanda - AHH YOU'RE BACK! yaaay!
    strikematch - thank you! i haven't really figured out how to style the shirt yet, but when i do there will be pictures!
    miss corrine - thank you, you are too kind :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!