Help wanted!



Hello lovelies,

If you have a spare couple of minutes, I would love it if you could take this survey. It is just so I can get an idea of where I'm going with the blog, what things you like, what things you don't.

So please help a blogger out and answer some questions for me! Here is the link:
Click Here to take survey

Thank you!

x



(Also - I forgot to mention that the survey is completely anonymous, unless you actually leave a comment telling me you've done it! Also, I will keep it running for a few more days and post the link in the sidebar. Thanks!)
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. I put my two cents in :)

    I wasn't sure what to put because I have just recently started blogger more and reading others.

    You have sweet style lady. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!