Pushing Daisies


Oh Ned <3
A few weeks ago, I got out the first season of Pushing Daisies and LOVED it! It was quirky, cute, funny and all around lovely. I think one of the main reasons I fell in love with it was because of the stylish ways of the leading lady, Chuck - Andrea from a cat of impossible colour has named her as a style inspiration and I would have to agree with her!
So basically now I am on the lookout for:
♥ dressing in one block of colour
♥ wearing headscarves and sunglasses wherever I go
♥ pale skin, red lips and cat's-eye makeup
♥ vintage-inspired prints
♥ 50's silhouettes
♥ cardigans over full skirts
♥ blunt fringes and soft waves for hair
♥ an optimistic disposition
♥ an exceptionally cute pie-man to call my own

Have you seen the show? Do you like the style? I haven't seen all of the episodes yet, so please, no spoilers!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Love her style but didn't love the show. Good luck in your new fashion quest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really want/need to find a cardigan. I only have one that I really wear and it's white. The other is a bit to small and falling apart lol.

    Good luck for the lookouts :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Pushing Daises, I just finishing watching all of seasons 1 & 2 with my boyfriend. So magical!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!