Christmas Eve!


I'm in Bunbury for Christmas this year. Every year our street does this thing where people put candles in milk bottles and light them all up at night. It's been going since I was in year five! It looks really pretty and there's always heaps of people driving around and yelling out happy things from their cars. Because of said car yellers (one little girl yelled out "Merry Christmas! Nice camera!") I didn't get many photos, but hopefully this captures it somewhat!






Some other traditions I'm looking forward to are hanging out the Christmas stockings my Grandma made, handing out the presents on Christmas day, and watching A Muppet Christmas Carol and the Spicks and Specks Christmas Special.

Merry Christmas!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
8 Comments

8 comments:

  1. This is such a lovely idea! It all looks quite magical.

    Wishing you a very merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. And a very merry Christmas to you too, lovely Tara! :)

    P.S. That is *such* an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This reminds me of the sand bags from Bad Santa.. However its nice to see that its in Bunbury! Hope you had a magical christmas and I can't wait to recieve my Drown necklace.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What wonderful Christmas spirit!

    Oh, I must thank you. I fell in love with the tattoo doll guy in your Christmas gift suggestion post. He is now in my living room. His name is Clarence.

    That store was incredible. It arrived the day after I ordered it! Which happened to be Christmas Eve so I got to open a gift to myself ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. those photos are so very gorgeous!
    hope you had a great christmas :)

    xStace

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is amazing! Like bottled Christmas spirit. Hope yours was a soulful one. x

    ReplyDelete
  7. that's such an awesome idea! looks lovely. hope you had an excellent christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. oh wow that's such an awesome idea!
    The weather must be perfect in Bunbury at the moment! :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!