It's beginning to look a lot like Christmas...


I can't believe it's been so long since I updated! I have had quite the busy week this week, including seeing the Reel Big Fish and Aquabats concert, trying to organise a surprise dinner, and celebrating Cam's birthday (hooray! Happy 21st Cam ♥). Oh, and working. A lot. And yet, for all this work, I seem to be permanently broke, which is not fun.

But, I had a Saturday off for the first time in about a month and a half, and decided to finally put up my Christmas tree! It still needs some new ornaments to keep with the whole blue, white and silver theme (I had to add some purple in to beef it up a bit). The last two pictures are of my favourite ornaments - I think they're both from David Jones.




x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. did you enjoys the ska?!?! L was there too and kept an eye out for you! but with all the chaos of the circle pit she must of missed you!

    damn... so close to Christmas and we don't even have a tree. Something that may need to be rectified this week...

    Yours looks beautiful though :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have that little turquoise bird decoration, so sweet isn't it! I still don't have a tree, my flat is very small so I have just decorated things with tinsel and have fairy lights up! I hope you get to relax soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks gorgeous! I don't have a tree :( I miss spending a day dressing one up.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the last one! I would love a few glass baubles but alas, the cat loves them too :(

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!