Outback Overture


A while ago I assisted the lovely Emma from Dropstitch on a fashion shoot inspired by Picnic at Hanging Rock. It was shot at the Ruined Piano Sanctuary in York, which is a beautiful, beautiful place. I love how the photos turned out and I'm so happy to have been a part of it!




These three are my favourite shots. You can see the rest in the Xpress Fashion magazine (out now, or at the Xpress website). And if you want even more, you can read Emma's blog here and the amazing photographer Otilee's blog here.

It was such a great experience and I am really keen to help out on some more styling shoots in the future! I absolutely loved it!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Wow they are gorgeous! I especially love the first shot - it's very raw, natural and light. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw the name Tara in the feature and i thought it may have been you!! Well done :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!