I am a Twit.


I have finally joined the world of Twitter and I must say it's pretty darn addictive! It remains to be seen how successful I am at updating it, I am rather lazy even with Facebook updates. If you want to "follow" me, then do so here. Please let me know if you have one, I am pretty voyeuristic in that way.
(So that probably doesn't warrant a post all of its own, but not much else has been happening with my sociology-studying self - it is exam time for me! I hope you are having a more interesting week!)
QuickEdit
Tara
10 Comments

10 comments:

  1. I'm following you! (alibell)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hooray, I'm following you, too! :D I get so excited when some of my favourite bloggers (such as yourself!) join Twitter, because it allows me to keep up to date with their blogs so much easier!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was really into Twitter when I first got it, but my interest has went way down now. I just don't have that many friends who have it or I'm sure I would love it also!

    ReplyDelete
  4. following you xx ... i'm treslola on twitter. just saw your tweet re 'sachsgate' ... effing insanity wasn't it? i can't BELIEVE all the drama over that! ha. anyways - just thought i'd say hi :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay I'm following you too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. miss corrine - first of all, thank you! :D & second, yeah, I read a post on Nubbytwiglet.com and it said how useful a team it could be for bloggers!
    holly anne - Not many people I know in real life use it, but lots of bloggers I admire do (and Stephen Fry!!!) so hopefully that will keep my interest!
    katie - I'm in a few Russell Brand communities on Livejournal, which is how I found out how CRAZY it was over in the UK! I couldn't believe it even made headlines in Australia, since he's not really a big name here yet!
    miss karen - yay! :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm following you now! Seems so stalkerish to say that :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!