What I Wore 3.11.08


Today is the first day of my uni break! Technically it is study week, but I only have one exam and so I took the day off to sleep off the weekend and watch Skins on my laptop. I had an awesome time at the Halloween party!
Shirt: Target//Skirt: Just Jeans
These are my new favourite shoes:

As for the Halloween party, it was extremely good! I went as Amy Winehouse (haha!) and Boy went as Alex from A Clockwork Orange. My camera died - boo! - and the pictures from Boy's sister's (the party was at her house) camerahaven't been uploaded yet, so all I have is this big group one I poached from someone's Facebook!

I am fifth in the back row, next to the other Amy Winehouse! He deemed us pre- and post-rehab Amys (I was post-rehab). It was such a good night, everyone dressed up and made a huge effort with their costumes.
x
QuickEdit
Tara
14 Comments

14 comments:

  1. haha that is a wicked skirt & i can't wait to see your costume!

    i feel like i haven't seen/spoken to you in FOREVER! what are you up to thursday? xox

    ReplyDelete
  2. i can't believe i forgot to comment on the shoes- SO AWESOME!
    yupp that's what i was thinking! morning or afternoon + lunch or something?

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's hard for me to pick out which one you are, but I can totally tell which one's your boyfriend! awesome costume! we'll be needing close-ups of your costume...

    ReplyDelete
  4. amanda - yes yes yes! umm I'm fine with morning or afternoon.
    ali - haha I will try and find some! Once Boy's sister uploads the photos I will hopefully find one of me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH MY GOD, YOUR SHOES! I am the hugest fan of that picture, to think, it has been reproduced in shoe-form and I wasn't aware! Awesome. Hahaha Amy Winehouse, can't wait to see more pics!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay, another Amy, I went as her too! http://sparkleandglitter.wordpress.com/2008/10/31/they-tried-to-make-me-go-to-rehab/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hehe what awesome ideas for costumes! The party looks like a lot of fun. And I LOVE your new sneakers - they're perfection :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. :D i love the print on the skirt and i almost never say this but LOL at your sneakers and halloween party/

    ReplyDelete
  9. em - they're from the converse store at harbour town, they were only $50 as well!
    sparkleandglitter - Haha awesome! I love your wig!
    miss karen - thank you, they have barely left my feet!
    a dreamer - Ahaha - LOL back to you my friend! :P

    ReplyDelete
  10. I think I see you! It looks like an awesome costume.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Great photos, and I love your shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. annie - thanks! I will post pictures soon, I promise!
    miss_corrine - thank you dear!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Holy crap those shoes are awesome!!!!! I love them. Great skirt too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. those shoes are so great! I wrecked my pair of chucks, need to find a new replacement...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!