Pretty models, Dansk magazine, and fantastic clothes


I found these incredibly gorgeous photos on foto_decadent (where else?). They appeared in Dansk magazine and were photographed by Hasse Nielson. Not only do I love the photos, but the clothes! They are delicious.




I think that the first photo is my favourite, the model (Heather Marks, if you're interested) looks so striking. As for the clothes, I really can't go past the dress in the sixth photo! Wow!
Which is your favourite? You can find the rest of the photos here, if you want more!
x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Oh wow, those are gorgeous. I love foto decadent. I am in love with the 6th photo- the dress is crazy-amazing, and I don't knwo what it is, I love her stance. Something about models looking awkward and insecure appeals to me. I love pose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great photoshoot! I love the colours here. And the clothes are awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie - Haha, they are pretty amazing! And very Annie Spandex-like.
    Em - foto_decadent is the best! I loved all the shots from this photoshoot, it's one of my favourites from there!
    Miss Karen - With a lot of photoshoots I don't necessarily notice the clothes as much as the photography itself, but this one the clothes just jumped out! Great styling.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!