Hello!


This is just a quick hello-I-have-my-Internet-back-so-please-forgive-me post, regular posting will resume tomorrow! I am SO GLAD to have the Internet back, thank you to my lovely mum for buying me a wireless modem (someone cut the phone line that goes into my apartment! Booo!). Anyway, here are some lovely Lula pictures to pass the time while I get some posts organised.


Thanks for continuing to read even though the site has been severely lacking in content! I can buy you all a cupcake and you will forgive me. Yes?

x

p.s This post by Poppy Gallico is SO INCREDIBLE. It pretty much blew my mind that someone could be so honest and still have a coherent argument! I heart you Poppy!
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. cupcakes solve everything, don't they? Hehe can't wait for a post about Tara-world of late! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. man I love lula so damn much it hurts sometimes.

    x

    p.s cupcakes cupcakes cupcakes

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!