Moving Day!


That's right lovelies, today I am moving to my new house (literally 10 minutes away from my old apartment). I'm not sure whether my internet account has been transferred there yet, so in my (possible) absence I leave you with the talented James Galea. I think I may have to marry a magician so he is obligated to entertain me every day (to any magicians out there.... how YOU doin'?).


I have been trying to do that hand trick since I saw this on the Melbourne Comedy Gala thing and I CANNOT! Maybe that will entertain you until I get back?

Thanks!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!