Good Enough To Eat



I don't know whether it's the spring weather or what, but everywhere I look there seems to be delicious fruit-printed clothing frolicking about. I'm not going to lie to you. I love food. I adore food. The other day I ate this great roast beef and mango chutney sandwich and I was thisclose to texting someone or dedicating a Facebook status to it or something. So why not take a cue from these delightful culinary cuties and wear your love of food literally on your chest?
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. Hi! Just stumbled on your blog. Love those watermelon socks but mostly those watermelon tipped shoes! if I wasn't such a heel wimp I'd buy them in a second. Love your style.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It look delicious! :) love that banana top :)

    kisses
    http://bananaandmandarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. om nom nom, I loove those socks <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. camilla - I'm the same, I would just have them on display and occasionally stroke them lovingly, I'm a heel wimp too!
    banana and mandarina - It's so adorable! I think it was Miu Miu or Prada who did banana prints recently & it's very reminiscent of that!
    Margaret - Aren't they adorable? I wish they weren't sold out though!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!