Tea For Two (Or Three... Or Four)


Like I mentioned in yesterday's post, I made dinner for my boyfriend, my sister and her boyfriend. I was pretty excited about it (possibly because having the week off work and with no writing commitments has made me slightly insane with boredom) and spent the afternoon cleaning the house and preparing everything. Here's some photos from the night - sorry the lighting is a bit out of whack, I'm getting used to using my camera again!

{I bought these mozzarella sticks and they were amazing! Deep fried cheese, what's not to love?}

{My sister - who has a food blog, so I was a bit nervous about cooking - and her boyfriend}

{The pasta! It's baked brie pasta with basil and cherry tomatoes. I got the recipe here and it was delicious... although I think I needed to cook the brie a bit longer to make it a bit more gooey.}


{The all-important taste test}

{My outfit! My playsuit is by Motel via ASOS, the boots are Target, the earrings are Valleygirl, and the ring is from Diva. Oh, and the wine is from Oyster Bay!}

{Some yellow and pink roses. That kind of pink rose is my favourite!}

x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Food looks great and you look lovely!! Congratualtions

    ReplyDelete
  2. The meal looks delicious & I really love your playsuit! Hope you all had a great night!

    ReplyDelete
  3. :O That's my recipe! <3

    I hope you loved it. It's so simple & different enough to make it impressive.

    xx Liv

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMG your blog is amazing I love your style and the fact your an aussie too!
    from you newest follower!
    XX Ilana

    mymodernvintagefashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg deep fried cheese! Im so trying tht! haha
    everything looks really great and love the playsuit!
    xxx

    http://jmbfk.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Grandma (yes, that really is my grandma!) - Thank you! It was rather delicious :) x
    Miss Peregrin - Thank you! I love the playsuit but I don't think it fits quite right :( so my sister or some other lucky recipient will be getting it soon!
    colpanna - It was delicious and SO easy, but still impressive! Like I said, next time I'll try baking the brie for longer (or not wrapping it up as much) so it goes even more gooey rather than clumpy, but other than that it was amazing!
    Ilana - That's so sweet of you to say, thank you!
    JMBFK - Uhh IT AIN'T A PARTY TIL SOMEONE BRINGS OUT DEEP FRIED CHEESE! That's my new rule, anyway :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!