Happy Halloween!


Happy Halloween all the way from Perth! I unfortunately didn't get to dress up this year - well, I did go to a Mexican-themed 21st on the weekend, but it's not the same as going all out in a freaky costume. So I decided to pull out the Halloween cardigan I got, oh, about two years ago and have never actually worn on Halloween.






I hope your Halloween is all spooky and freaky! I have no plans apart from watching horror movies with my boyfriend tonight, which sounds pretty alright to me. If you have any scary movie suggestions let me know - the only one I've locked in is Scream, which I've never seen before!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. swell, swell, swell jumper! Perth is a wee bit of a quiet place during Hallowe'en - I think all the trick o' treaters have come and gone already. Have a great night! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. that is by far the awesomest jumper i have ever come across.

    i really hope you dont wear it exclusively on halloween. all year round i say!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!