Little Things 09.05.12


As promised, here's another Little Things post! There's quite a few photos this time - I know, it's been a bit of a break between posts! I'll try and not waffle on too much...



1. I caved in and bought a Diana F+ camera from work! I couldn't resist one called Mr. Pink // 2. Having a cup of peppermint tea with Bee while getting my hair cut at Peggy Sues // 3. My window at work! Well, it's changed by now, but I quite liked this display // 4. My new pug necklace (it's by Meow Girl in case you're interested!)

1. New vintage dress! It's the perfect length and has an awesome print that I will hopefully be able to show off in better photos soon!... // 2. New mustard tassel scarf from work - very useful in this deliciously cold weather! // 3. I thought Aidan looked a bit Bob Dylan-ish when he woke up from a nap one day // 4. Trying out lipsticks


1. Dinner at Lidos for some friends' birthdays - it was delicious! // 2. Breakfast with my sister at Tiger Tigers - this was avocado, feta and herbs on toast and was also delicious! // 3. This is one of Aidan's dog's Abby. She is the definitely most attention hungry out of all three dogs! // 4. Deciding on rings at work... I got both in the end but the rabbit in gold and the moose in silver.

I also went to a Friday the 13th party (almost a month ago, eep!). I came straight from work so went as a rather uncreative 'schoolgirl zombie'... lucky I usually dress like a schoolgirl, and found some talcum powder and lipstick to complete the look!

How amazing are those eyeball cupcakes?! I am very lucky to have friends who create such delicious food! The pregnant schoolgirl outfit was also one of my favourites.

And speaking of scary, the other week I had a backpacker's themed party to go to. So, why not dress up as one of Ivan Milat's victims?


Also, you can read a little questionnaire I did for Pigeonhole right here, if you want to know my pet peeves, secret talents and a bunch of other stuff!

Goodnight! x

p.s Was massively sad to read about the death of Adam Yauch from the Beastie Boys. RIP MCA.
QuickEdit
Tara
13 Comments

13 comments:

  1. love that moose ring! Where do you work?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I work at Pigeonhole! We have a webstore too ;)

      Delete
  2. Oh, that Diana is totally cute! I'm also quite keen on your pug necklace, your dress and those eyeball cupcakes.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha so keen on just a few things then? ;) The pug necklace is the bomb! I haven't used the Diana much but I'll be sure to review it when I do :D

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I know! It's so adorable, I can't wait to see how the photos turn out!

      Delete
  4. Just stumbled upon your blog, and I love it! Such a great collection of photos: love the pug necklace, and the eyeball cupcakes are just so funny! I'm following you now and looking forward to seeing more :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you Louisa! The eyeball cupcakes WERE funny... but also delicious :D x

      Delete
  5. It looks you have had a really interesting few weeks - loving the eyeball cupcakes!

    Gems x

    Australian Fashion Review Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll have to tell my friend how much everyone likes her cupcakes, haha! I was pretty impressed with them as well! x

      Delete
  6. great blog! mind to follow back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! Your blog is very cute as well! x

      Delete
  7. Awesome outfits. I once dressed up as a gimp, ballgag and all.

    One of my favorite costumes definitely. Probably because all the attention I got... ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!