Peggy Sue's



I go on about Peggy Sue's all the time, but I don't think I've ever done a proper post on what is basically my favourite place to be, ever. I don't know what magical powers Bee has but the new Peggy Sue's studio - which also houses some other creative types, including the gorgeous Ebony from Little Gracie - is pretty much what the inside of my brain looks like.

Take a peek for yourself...












I've been going to Bee for almost two years now. I found out about her when I was looking for places to get my hair done for my 21st (I ended up getting it done at the uni hairdresser... the less said about that the better). Anyway, the first time I went to Bee was the first time I felt comfortable at a hairdresser - not only that, but she also dyed my hair red for the first time, and has seen me through many a colour change. She also rescued my hair after it was mercilessly butchered earlier in the year (again, the less said about that...) and at the moment it is in a very cute, '60s style, Alexa Chung-ish bob. So as well as providing a beautiful space, Bee also does a rather cracking haircut and I could not recommend her highly enough.

Also, moving in to her new space means now I can ogle pretty Little Gracie clothes every time I go there (see last photo)! I'm always terrified of smudging them with hair dye, but I do admire the gorgeous pieces from a very safe distance. I really must own something from her soon.

You can find out more about Peggy Sue's Studio at the Facebook page, and there's also a page just for hair. Go on and getcha hair did - you will not regret it in the slightest!

x

{Please note all opinions in this post are my own, I was not compensated in any way by Peggy Sue's for saying this - I just love 'em and I think you will too!}

QuickEdit
Tara
14 Comments

14 comments:

  1. This looks absolutely amazing - such a treasure trove of great items! I love that it is a hairdressers, I would love this! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so amazing! I haven't been very faithful to hairdressers before this but why WOULDN'T you go back to a lovely treasure trove such as this?! x

      Delete
  2. eeek so much adorableness!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! That kitten picture nearly killed me with its cuteness! x

      Delete
  3. what beautiful images and trinkets!! adore!
    xo TJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! I wish that I had such luck on my opshopping trips...

      Delete
  4. Can I be that annoying person and ask roughly what is the pricing at Peggy Sue's? I love my current hairdresser but the salon she is at is just too much for this poor student.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey! It's about $165 for a cut, colour & style, which I've found is VERY reasonable for Perth salons (as a personal example, a cut at Toni & Guys is about $100 on its own!). Plus I find that Bee is much more open to crazy colours & styles than other hairdressers! Hope that helps!

      Delete
    2. Wow! That is super reasonable! Thank you :)

      Delete
  5. What a great hairdressers! I love all the trinkets! X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know! It's such a joy to go there every time & see what new treasures there are! x

      Delete
  6. Ohhhh these treasures are adorable <3

    www.wherethestyledthingsare.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm glad you like them! I can't believe it's taken me so long to get my act together & take photos there!

      Delete
  7. Hi sorry, I'm a little late here, but do you know how much is it just for a cut? I can't get through to Bee, probably because she's so busy with devoted customers. Fingers crossed that I'll eventually get through & that there's something available...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!