Magical Unicorn Hair!



Hello! So here's a little look at my new hair colour! I loved the purple-tipped hair that I had in my Restyle photo so much that I decided to get it done for real next time I was at the hairdressers. It was put in with a Kevin Murphy colour bug for the shoot, but this will hopefully last a lot longer!

I (well, Aidan) took this photo before we went to Flight of the Conchords. It was SO GOOD! If you ever get a chance to see them live you should do so, immediately.

In these photos I'm wearing a vintage dress and (faux) leather biker jacket from eBay. My hair was done by those fabulous folks at Peggy Sues - who are now taking new clients! Go go go!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Oh wow! I love your new magical unicorn hair, it's so pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I went to Flight of the Conchords too - SO GOOD! Love the hair colour, very pretty :o)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!