Back to Black (Again)





Hello! So these aren't the best pictures but I did want to show off my new hair colour! Or I guess it's my old hair colour. WHATEVER THE CASE, it's not purple/blonde/ratty roots any more and is back to a beautiful glossy brunette. I also decided to bring back the short fringe because I really do love it. To be honest, I didn't like it that much after it was done - not because it was a bad colour or anything, just because I felt so... normal. No more purple. No more crazy hair. But over the weekend I fell in love with it and today, well, today I loved it so much I took crappy Photobooth pictures just to show you.

Sorry for the lack of regular posts lately, I've been running around like a madwoman trying to keep my store looking pretty, celebrating birthdays, and of course organising a totally rad Halloween costume.

{ps my hair is tied up in these photos, not all chopped off!}
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. It looks great that colour Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like your shade of red lipstick - really pretty!

    www.erinaswardrobe.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! I got it in the PFF showbag, but I'll look up which one it is and put it in a post! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!