Le Royale With Cheese








Sometimes when you're in the midst of a crappy week, you just need to put on a new (vintage) dress and ride down to the burger bar and indulge in the best burgers I have ever eaten. And check out the photo in the second picture! That, my friends, is a $1000 burger (I'm not joking). There's also a burger challenge where you pay $1 for every minute you take to finish the burger - that's the giant list on the other side of  the second picture. I think I'll be boring and stick with my cheeseburger, thanks. 

QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. WHERE. IS. THIS??? Looks like so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's a place called Novembars! I'm not sure of the exact address, sorry :( I know its in Dianella, though!

      Delete
  2. what a weird and cool place! I hope your crappy week has improved Xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!