Lady Liberty


This was another bike-ride-and-brunch outfit. I really love that they're a tradition now... it definitely gives me something to look forward to after a week of work! It's been beautiful spring weather this week so I thought I'd wear the most colourful dress I own. I bought it from Etsy a while ago, and I love it because the first time I wore it out, a woman came up to me and told me it reminded her of dresses that her mum used to make for her and her sister and that seeing it had made her day! Which of course, then made my day.


Vintage Liberty House Hawaii dress via MsTips // Sportsgirl loafers // Vintage belt // Love Couture skull bracelets 






This little newsagents next to the cafe had a really strange mix of things for sale... magazines, fake flowers, domino sets, hip flasks, and an oddly large collection of naked ladies-patterned lighters.



Of course, by the time I got home to write this the sky had clouded over and it looks like it's going to rain tonight...

QuickEdit
Tara
7 Comments

7 comments:

  1. that is an AWESOME dress, I have severe dress envy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! It's such a nice cotton fabric, too - so perfect to wear in this weather!

      Delete
  2. Love this dress, so fun! I am too scared to ride my bike or walk anywhere at the moment because of all the magpies around my house :) Only a month to go until they should be happy birds again.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh no! I'm so terrified by swooping magpies, I'm glad my area is relatively bird-free (for the moment...) x

      Delete
  3. love it! beautiful dress, delicious food aka my life haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. This dress is absolutely gorgeous, it would have made my day to see you in it too! Bike ride & brunch sounds like such a good idea too - I think I might have to adopt that idea once I'm not pregnant anymore (it sucks, but I'm not supposed to ride in case I fall off the bike)!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!