The Vintage Optical Shop


I know I did a post on glasses not long ago, but I couldn't resist showing you this beautiful Etsy store. It features a huge array of vintage frames and I can't believe how exquisitely detailed they are! They remind me of something a sassy secretary would wear in the '60s. 






1 // 2 // 3 // 4 // 5

SWOON. They're a little bit on the expensive side - probably up to about $130 a pair - but I guess that's around what I would pay for a new pair. That last Miu Miu-esque glittery pair is very tempting... but I also love the second last pair. The only thing I'd be worried about is buying glasses without being totally sure they'd suit me, but somehow I don't think that would be a problem with these beauties. To be honest I haven't been buying or really wearing that much vintage lately, and I think these would be an awesome kick-start into making the effort to wear more. 
QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

  1. I want those glasses so badly! they won't even suit my face but they're so cute!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!