Happy Birthday Aidan!








If you will excuse me getting a bit mushy on the blog, I just wanted to wish my boyfriend Aidan a HUGE happy birthday!

He only makes sporadic appearances on the blog but he does take almost all of my outfit photos (you can tell which ones, they're the good ones) and has been such a huge support. We've been together a little over a year now and it's been one of the happiest years of my life. We also recently moved in together (!!!) which is very exciting, even if he does have to remind me to clean up after myself and wash a dish occasionally. Plus he has the exact same name as a certain Sex and the City character so I get to live out my fantasy of being Carrie Bradshaw (am I the only one who thinks she should have stuck with Aidan instead of Big?! YOU CRAZY CARRIE! Anyway, I digress).

He makes me laugh every day, he's my best friend and I love him very much. Happy birthday Aidan! x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. AWWWWW!!! Cute! So nice to see you happy :-D He sounds like a sweetheart

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Aidan! And so glad you've found happiness with each other <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, Happy Birthday Aidan!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks guys! Aidan is very flattered by the attention, haha.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!