You say it's your birthday, it's my birthday too




♥ Mimco Inheritance Choker - from here
♥ Mimco Bone Chain Wrist - from here
♥ Modcloth Missing You Like Candy dress - from here
♥ Jefferey Campbell Clinic wedges - from here
♥ Frankie magazine - subscription available here
♥ Zac Posen for Target tiger-print dress
♥ Girlprops letter rings - from here
♥ Modcloth Serve Chilled wristwarmers in Sunny Side Up - from here
♥ Fairy Meadow Whimsical Wire Tiara - from here
♥ Topshop Doily Heart Cut-Out Dress - from here
♥ Miu Miu sparrow heels

Sorry for being absent for a few days, unfortunately real life has gotten in the way of blogging! It's my 21st birthday in a little less than a week... no big deal... but this is the wishlist I put together. As you can see, turning 21 has not dimmed my love for all things pink and froufrou. I have also asked for a SLR camera for my mum and dad, which should hopefully inspire me to take more photos for the ol' blog.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Waaah I want a birthday! But I'm looking forward to yours :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. 21! Whoo-whoo! That's a special one here in America. Have a good one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy birthday fellow August baby! Hope it's splendid! X

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!