Sunday Songs



I'm so sorry for the lack of posts. I don't know if I mentioned but I got a new job, and between that and uni I have been keeping pretty busy! But here are some songs that have done a good job of distracting me...

♥ Cee Lo - Fuck You
I've seen this song linked all over the place and only just got around to listening to it. Then I listened to it again and again and again. I don't really need to say much more about it, just listen to it and you will be singing it and dancing around too.


♥ Black Lips - Katrina
I heard this on the Scott Pilgrim vs The World soundtrack (I saw the movie a few weeks ago, I LOVED IT) and it makes me want to jump around and defeat evil exes and have cool fight scenes where people explode into a shower of gold coins.


♥ Reel Big Fish - Don't Start a Band
This week I was working on an assignment at uni from ten in the morning until about five thirty. For some reason all I felt like listening to was Reel Big Fish, and I did. Almost all day. I'm kind of embarrassed because not even my most music-loving friend (that would be you, Emma Durrell) would not back me up on my love for them. Oh well.

x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Hello,

    I so love the 1st song!

    I remember when i was at high school and uni Reel Big Fish was all that I use listen too! So I know what you mean :)

    Love Ms Stef...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't let the haters get you! Reel Big Fish are definitely one of the best bands in the whole wide world, even though they are a bit cheesey and silly.
    That Cee-Lo song is also fantastic :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pfft, who wouldn't back you up on Reel Big Fish love? Those guys are the best, and Don't Start A Band is my favourite song of theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I used to be obsessed with Reel Big Fish in high school!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the Cee Lo song, and I've always been a Reel Big Fish fan!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ms stephanie - My sister's boyfriend thinks I'm going through my "reggae phase", haha! Apparently all his friends in the UK did so, when they were about 15, I don't think it's quiiite as popular in Australia!
    katrina - Haha, I am unashamed! They never fail to put me in a good mood!
    Miss Peregrin - Oh, yay! I am glad for all the Reel Big Fish love!
    Meghan - I had never heard of them until a couple of months ago, and I have basically listened to nothing else since! :P
    Vitamin K - Well then, that makes the tally Reel Big Fish - 5, my friend - 0! HA!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!