I Scream For Ice Cream




Oh my. These Sundae Best heels by Irregular Choice (found on ModCloth) are absolute quirky perfection in a heel. If it's not the adorable icecream and bows print that had me, then the gold ice-cream sundae on the toe definitely did the trick! At $149.99, they're affordable but still a little bit out of my price range - plus there are only four pairs left in my size, and they only went live on the site yesterday! - but if you want to don your feet with sugary deliciousness, you can snap them up here. And then send them to me.
QuickEdit
Tara
3 Comments

3 comments:

  1. Too cute! I could eat them up.
    Alice xx

    wishiwereaudrey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. if these heels came with higher heels, i'd totally get them! but i guess these were the norm size back in the days, its so vintage! i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wishiwereaudrey - I know! I love the Irregular Choice shoes, they're all adorable!
    CHHIMMI GURUNG - Haha, I know what you mean but I love lower heels, I can't manage to walk in heels much higher than this ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!