Drop Dead, Gorgeous



The other day I somehow stumbled across the online shop of Drop Dead, and I fell immediately in love with, well, everything on the site. Lately I've been quite drawn to that 'edgy-cute' kind of style, and this shop fits that whole aesthetic perfectly. I'm particularly enamoured with those cat print leggings... I think that next payday they will be mine. After last month's shopping ban I'm more than ready (and able, thanks to a much juicier savings account) to be able to buy things again!

1. Pugs On Drugs tee, $39.50
2. Cat Stare leggings, $39.50
3. Slurpee tee, $47.40
4. Tropicana earrings, $31.60
5. Have You Seen My Kitty? tee, $47.40

{background image: Purple N Pink Texture by ~asphyxiate~Stock on deviantart}
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!