Student Runway: Carton & Ready to Wear


I was ridiculously excited for the Student Runway. Every year I see the photos, I'm blown away by how talented these designers are. Having the chance to check it out in person was awesome! I took way too many photos again, so I'm going to split them into two posts. So today I'm going to show you the Carton collections and the women's and men's ready to wear, and tomorrow will be the contemporary eveningwear, eco design and costume couture. Woo!

CARTON COLLECTIONS


Nicole Marrington


Jessica Hogg


Samuel Donaldson

WOMEN'S READY TO WEAR


Ebony Vukelic // Olivia Lee // Ruby Glendiling // Amy Webb // Isabelle Davidson

MEN'S READY TO WEAR


Tim Watson // Tim Watson // Michelle Olufson // Cordelia Gibbs // Katie Goodlet

So yes, stay tuned for the rest of the show tomorrow! Hope you're enjoying my photos, I had such a ball.
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!