I've Got A Bike, You Can Ride It If You Like


Hello! It feels weird to be doing outfit posts post-Restyle. I bumped into Sharon the other day and was saying how I feel guilty when I'm not wearing anything op-shopped! But one thing I do not feel guilty about is the fact that I've been making up for lost time after my month-long shopping ban. I was called into work on Saturday and decided to make the best of working on my day off, and bought this vintage dress right off the mannequin.

I thought it would be perfect to wear on a little breakfast date with Aidan. I finally had the chance to ride my new bike, so we rode down to Beaufort St and had some food at the Daily Planet cafe. I ordered sourdough toast like some CHUMP while Aidan ordered this delicious avocado, chicken, chutney and aioli sandwich. I had a bite and it was like sandwich crack. I chomped down half of it without coming up for air (rude). Then I bought myself a Johnny Cash poster and we had a cheeky pint at the Scotsman before riding back home.



Vintage dress & vintage bag from Pigeonhole // Dangerfield sailor necklace // Forever New flats // Mink Pink top (underneath)





Don't you love this bag?! I bought it as a birthday present to myself. I waited a couple of days to give it a chance to sell and then, shamefully, I snatched it up for myself. I love it, and it's the perfect size for a camera bag too. 


QuickEdit
Tara
12 Comments

12 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you! I couldn't leave the store without taking this dress with me, I love the print!

      Delete
  2. Sorry to say this Tara, but time to re-polish your nails!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. holy moly tara that bag is so rad!! :D xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! I bought another one in this style... different pattern though so it's totally justified haha xx

      Delete
  4. You look too cute! I love the bag & necklace!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you!! Speaking of necklaces I STILL have to send yours, arghhhh xx

      Delete
  5. I don't know which I love more, the dress or that bag, either way, they are fab!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you! And judging by your avatar pic your hair is quite fab too! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!