Restyle On The Runway



Hello again! Just when you thought we were all finished with Restyle, well, not quite . This Thursday, all of the bloggers involved in Restyle will be strutting their stuff on the runway and showing off two of our favourite op-shopped items from the challenge. Eeeeep! It's on at 11am at Forrest Place and it's free to the public, so if you happen to be in the city and want a bit of thrifty inspiration, come on down and have a look! I will be trying my best not to fall flat on my face (I'm pretty sure I broke my toe over the weekend so my foot's all strapped up. What excellent timing I have, as always...). Now to figure out which outfits will make it onto the runway! Any suggestions?
QuickEdit
Tara
0 Comments

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!