Black Out


Hey! What's up? Sorry for my unintentional hiatus. The week before last I went to see Elton John, Sigur Ros and Ben Folds Five (one night after the other! Bam bam bam!) and of course I've been getting the store ready for Christmas, which is probably going to be INSANE. But I thought I'd pop in and let you know about a challenge I'm taking part in this week. My blogging buddy Mon has come up with this fun challenge for a bunch of fashion bloggers, called the Black Out Challenge. Mon's encouraged us to throw out black for a week and to blog about the colourful results! I couldn't take any photos today - it feels weird to apologise when that happens! - but I assure you I am not wearing a speck of black. I've got a grey Breaking Bad shirt, a navy skirt with white dots, and brown loafers on. Not the most exciting start, but keep an eye out this week for my outfit photos!

QuickEdit
Tara
1 Comments

1 comment:

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!