Meow Girl




I first saw the Meow Girl collection at the launch of Pigeonhole's pop up store, and I walked out that night with the adorable pug necklace. Since I've been working there, I've added the dachshund and the teeny kitten to my collection. They're all so gorgeously detailed - the little pug even has his tongue poking out and wrinkles on his head! 

They're a little bit more expensive than what I would usually pay for jewellery - around $45-$55 a necklace - but I'm trying to buy fewer high quality pieces rather than a bunch of cheap stuff from Diva. I don't think three really counts as 'fewer', though...


I couldn't resist the kitten pendant because my nan owned a cat figurine almost exactly like it! It was my favourite when I was little. I'm so lucky that I was able to keep that collection of feline figurines.

{p.s very sorry for the lack of posts recently, I've got bronchitis! Hopefully things should go back to normal soon!}
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Get better soon! The necklaces are adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! They're very sweet, aren't they? x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Haha I knew you'd love that necklace! It's so adorable, he even has a little dachshund willy as well O___O

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I thought the cat one would suit you very well! x

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!