I'ma Take Your Grandpa's Style


I guess I must still be feeling the effects of Halloween... I bought this skull collar-tipped shirt a little while ago and I've been wearing it pretty much non-stop ever since. The shirt makes me feel like a bit of a punk Dolly Parton. I think this is the closest I'll ever come to having skulls on my clothing! I really feel like this top would look awesome with some skinny jeans, which of course I don't own, but it also looks pretty great with this crazy printed skirt.



Little Lies shirt // Op-shopped skirt // Jelly sandals from Topshop // Op-shopped bracelet // My nan's silk scarf




I haven't been up to much this week; just working and slooowly getting over bronchitis. On the bright side, I have a whole new season of Project Runway to watch! I'm not really looking forward to working in retail full-time over Christmas - as much as I love my job, I think that's a pretty fair assumption! - so I'm trying to relax as much as possible until that crazy time ahead...

Oh! And I know everyone and their grandma has heard this song by now... but I absolutely love it. I wish it had come out before the Restyle challenge! It would have been so perfect!

QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. ooooo love your silk scarf missy! I have one very similar but can never find the right thing to wear it with... mental not of this outfit!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally adorable! I love the shirt with the crazy skirt, it works so well! Ugh, retail sucks so bad over the Christmas period. So much for Christmas cheer, everyone is always in a hurry and permanently pissed off!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!