What I Wore 13.8.08


Inspired to wear my floral ruffle skirt by the lovely Amanda from the general specific.

Skirt: Target//Singlet: Supre//Cardigan: Jeanswest//Stockings: From Boy's mum//Necklace: Made for me when I was a baby!//Boots: Switch from Betts

I love these boots, they are my very favourite shoes! I get lots of comments every time I wear them. I was a bit distressed when they got a bit beat up while travelling, but as Lady Smaggle said about her Vivianne Westwood mary-janes,
"You can't relax into precious new shoes until you've scuffed them up a bit. I
feel the honeymoon period is over and we can sink into a blissful and steady
romance."

As always, excellently put. Now I am going to finally unpack and clean up a bit before Boy gets here and I cook him a lovely dinner. And also I apologise for my apallingly ghostly pallor, I know my face is normally quite pale but since I've been sick I have looked like Robert Smith's bastard child (if only!).

Hope you are all having a fabulous day frolicking in sunshine or stomping through puddles!
x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. cute skirt, i assume this was in the regular-people section of target and not the midget section where i got mine, haha. those boots are great, love the outgit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha yes the "big people" section! aww.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been looking for a floral skirt everywhere and I can't seem to find one I like - I think Target is on the menu for today's shopping trip hehe. You look lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. are you dancing in that first picture? so cute haha! i love your boots! very very cool!

    ReplyDelete
  5. miss karen: yes the skirt is very cute and very cheap! so go to target now my friend!
    gilda: hehe yes, i was doing a mini can can because my skirt is so ruffly its hard not to!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi from Paris stylish Shaz !

    Great and good news for lots of you who wanted my street style and Paris fashion weeks stories translated.
    Thanks to Google translator widget (in the upper right of the blog ), they now can be read in the language of your choice.

    To celebrate that, I posted 87 new photos from the Paris fashion week.

    There are already 6000 photos online : 225 street style and 63 Paris fashion weeks photos novels.

    Thank you all for your support, comments and links that has motivated me to make Style and the City the great Paris street style and fashion week blog that humanize fashion
    I love you all and wish you a very great week end.
    I'm thrilled to read your comments now you can read my stories in Paris

    Cheers from Paris

    Kamel LAHMADI
    STYLE AND THE CITY. COM - PARIS

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!