What I Wore 30.8.08


This is what I wore to my birthday dinner with my family and Boy's family! It was at a restuarant called Chester's, and was extremely delicious. I had crab and avacado salsa for entree and "Breast of Chicken" (why couldn't they just call it chicken breast?) for main course. And by the time I ate all that I couldn't fit in dessert :<. Anyway it was lovely and I was very spoiled by presents from Boy's family (even though I shouldn't have opened them a day in advance, my birthday is actually today!).

Dress: Leona Edminston//Belt: Valleygirl//Tights: Equip//Shoes: Diana Ferrari//Earrings: Diva//Batclutch: Genki


The clutch is one of my favourite things I got in Melbourne, although not many people realise it is actually a purse and quietly wonder why I am taking a bat toy everywhere.


(I just realised that my calendar is a month behind. How embarrassing.)

x
QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. ooh pretty dress, & the bat clutch is so awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know! the girl at genki told me it was from japan which only adds to its awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!