What I Wore 21.8.08


Sorry it has been a bit quiet around here for the past couple of days, but seemingly endless assignments are cropping up (how inconvenient!) and so I am either doing those or falling asleep in lieu of doing them. Anyway! This is what I wore today, to go to a journalism tutorial and pass notes with Amanda. After doing two interviews for a news article I am writing I decided on a JOURNALISM IZ SERIOUS BIZNESS outfit.

Top: Valleygirl//Dress: Cotton On//Belt: Valleygirl//Tights: Target//Shoes: Big W (!!)//Watch: Singapore//And my uni books & Disney princess pen (a present from my sister!)

I actually ended up wearing different shoes to uni, I bought these boots about a year ago and the little nub heel has almost completely worn off! I wore them to the bus stop and slipped on the uneven heels about five times! So when I realised I had forgotten something I was secretely quite relieved to have an excuse to go and change shoes.

I have a week off uni next week so expect the usual BLOGBLOGBLOGBLOG attack! I will need something to amuse myself whilst waiting for my birthday next Sunday!

x

(In case you are wondering, the books are for anthropology and sociology! And please excuse my messy kitchen table in the second picture, I could either clean the table or crop the picture but I am lazy today. EDIT - I have discovered how to edit pictures on my computer, hooray!)
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. i love this outfit! but where are the shoes? take some more pictures woman!! haha. arghhh i'm so tired & gemma is dragging me out to the claremont tonight.. think i might go have a nap actually. anyway see you tomorrow morning! oh, and here's that ebay link:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/Nine-West-New-Heech-size-8-m-Black-leather-sandal_W0QQitemZ360080388775QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360080388775&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
    http://cgi.ebay.com/NINE-WEST-Heech-Gladiator-Wedge-Sandal-Black-8-5_W0QQitemZ250283442509QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item250283442509&_trkparms=72%3A552%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14
    different price to the ones i told you about, they were actually a 7 lol whoops my bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for the link! i took heaps of pictures but i didn't like any of the other ones, haha. and also i may wear the shoes tomorrow so i don't want to spoil it!
    have fun in claremont! i will be assignment-ing it up...woo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. no worries. oh well that's okay then! haha.
    actually i would rather be doing my assignments cos i have so many!

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://cgi.ebay.com/Nine-West-New-Heech-size-8-m-Black-leather-sandal_W0QQitemZ360080388775QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item360080388775

    don't know if i gave you this link already...

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just the cutest thing in these photos :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!