Etsy love: Picky Picky Designs


When I was looking at Carrie's blog WishWishWish this morning, she had written an entry about a really cute necklace her boyfriend had given her. Thankfully she included a link so you best believe I frantically clicked through to the Etsy store Picky Picky Designs!



It's all so cute! I am particularly enamoured with the octopus necklace, I don't know why but I really love jewellery with weird animals on them. Anyway I am really tossing up between octopus, the owl necklace and the 'Going steady' necklace... such tough decisions!
x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. Personally, I'd go the envelope. But thats just me. When I get my etsy store you can be like WAO!

    Love
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love the envelope, but the going steady is super-cute too! love the owl. there are so many things catching my eye in the shop.. & they're so affordable! although the exchange rate at the moment is making me cry :(

    ReplyDelete
  3. emily jane - of course i will be!
    amanda - me too! :( stupid economy!

    ReplyDelete
  4. wendyb - yeah... i like yours too ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!