What I Wore 18.9.08


Today is Boy & I's one year anniversary hooray! I got him a David Bowie t-shirt & a book called 'Rock Tease' which is about... Rock Tees (and has a well-endowed lass on the cover, which I think was part of the reason the gift was such a hit). He got me a box set of books called Great Loves (!!!) which has short stories by Nabokov, Chaucer, Thomas Hardy... and so many more! I can't wait to get my hands on it (the box set I mean :P).

So soon we are going to the Moon Cafe for dinner! Yum! (I forgot to resize the pictures but I am sure you will cope!)


Dress: Coo Ca Choo//Cardigan: Red Cherry//Stockings: Equip//Shoes: Op-shop//Earrings: Diva//'Love' sign: Bed Bath n Table



Also, I was incredibly lucky to get this adorable award from Miss Karen! I am passing it on to these seven bloggers, some of whom undoubtedly have one already but these are blogs I read religiously and love unconditionally!

Skylark and Son

Lady Melbourne

Super Kawaii Mama

Chain Store Whore

Wish Wish Wish

These Teenage Hopes

Dapper Kid

Anyway I hope you all have a lovely night!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
12 Comments

12 comments:

  1. happy one year! that coo ca choo dress is all kinds of awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. congrats on the anniversary, & yay for the moon!

    eee that dress is so dorable, & it looks great on you! love it :)

    oh & those are fantastic presents, on both counts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh & how could i forget, THANK YOU! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Anniversary :D You've got each other some great presents!

    I L-O-V-E your dress. Really. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  5. kirstie - thank you! & yes its one of my favourites :)
    amanda - YAY THE MOON!
    miss karen - thank you, i was quite proud of my present-giving abilities!
    annie - thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Happy anniversary!

    And a big thank you for the love!y

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ah happy one year! :) You look great!

    ReplyDelete
  8. skye - no problem!
    qin - thanks! i just checked out your blog, i love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. thankyou for the lovely award, Tara!

    ReplyDelete
  10. aw thank you very much for the lovely award!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. robyn & carrie - no problem, thanks for having such award-worthy blogs! :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!