What I Wore 10.9.08


Handing in my first article for my journalism course which actually has a chance of getting published in a newspaper! I am quite nervous! Eeeeee! It is about how music festivals are including homeopathic first aid stalls as well as conventional medical help, and it was actually pretty interesting to research.

Skirt: Target//Cardigan: Red Cherry//Shirt: Sex Pistols (not sure of the brand!)//Tights: Equip//Shoes: Emporium//Earrings: Jay Jays

Boy & I went to see Bill Bailey last night, it was hilarious! We've been to a few stand-up gigs this year but I think that he was the best. It was a bit surreal watching him walk onstage because I just thought "Oh my god that's Manny!" (I am obsessed with Black Books). I thought the view would be crappy because we were in row Z but it was actually pretty good. So Bill Bailey gets the Gin in a Teacup seal of approval & devotion!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Oooo good luck with the journalism piece! And I love the skirt and those flats :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. amanda - aww you should have gone he was excellent! he did the scat darth vader theme!
    dapper kid - thank you! my aunt was a bit confused and said "why are you wearing iridescent slippers?" oh well. i still like them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I watched bill bailey on rove and denton - funny dude! I love him in black books too.

    And yay for your first article! I can't remember what my first article was when I was doing post grad journalism (I did psych as a degree) - but I'm pretty sure it was something lame!

    ReplyDelete
  4. miss karen - ohh he's hilarious in black books! "bernard! i'm a prostitute robot from the future!" teehee.

    ReplyDelete
  5. we should have a combined black books/sex and the city marathon. i am craving me some bernard black now!

    ReplyDelete
  6. haha i am ALWAYS craving some bernard black :P

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!