What I Wore 12.9.08


Very boring day today I'm afraid, nothing interesting to report! I had a sociology tutorial (zzz) and had to hand in another article (ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ) and now I am off to the city to meet Boy and go back to his house to probably play Grand Theft Auto (...I'm not sure how I feel about that yet).
Anyway I feel unusually listless so I'm sorry for the lack of interesting poses/facial expressions!

Dress: vintage from Retrostar//Cardigan: Red Cherry//Tights: Equip//Shoes: I ♥ Billy//Scarf: Cotton On


I got the scarf free as a promotion at Cotton On when I worked there, I wish I had picked a more interesting colour than black! They have (or, at least they had) bright turquoise and purple and orange and pink. But I have worn this scarf about, oh, 39000 times since I bought it so I guess it's true that black is the most versatile non-colour and blah blah blaaaaaah.

I hope your day has been colour-filled and magical! Please tell me about it so I can live vicariously through the adventures of others!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. I really love that dress! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these "what I wore posts" Besides you having a really cute style and showing it to us, it's a great way to post something when you don't have anything.

    ReplyDelete
  3. jewelry rockstar - thanks so much! i don't do them as often as i'd like because i don't want to have a whole blog of me doing silly poses, but i'm glad you like them!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!