Ahoy-hoy!


Calling all lovely readers & blogger! I'm going to be away at the start of February (from the 6th until [FRIDAY] the 13th), and I would really love it if some people would do guest posts while I'm gone. It can be about anything you want, it can be serious, it can be funny, it can be about fashion or science or sport, it can be all pictures of you, you can just post pictures of LOLcats if you want! Ideally I would like about four people... If you'd be interested, please send me an email at tara_lloyd89@hotmail.com or leave a comment in this post. I would love for any of you to volunteer! If you do, you may just find a thank you package and love and kisses coming your way :)

And, I just changed my blog layout. What do you think? It looks fine in Internet Explorer, but if it stuffs up in Firefox or whatever, please let me know :) I have also had to revamp my blog lists, so if you want to exchange links, leave me a comment!
x


Music: Welcome to the Third World - The Dandy Warhols
QuickEdit
Tara
11 Comments

11 comments:

  1. Nope, looks cute in Firefox too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMFG! Layout looks awesome!!!

    & I'm more than happy to guest post for you =)

    Where are you going??

    Bambola x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh and p.s. yes, reciprocal link'd be loverly.

    ReplyDelete
  4. cuileann - Of course! :)
    Bambola - Thank you dearest! I'm going to Rottnest with my family, we go every year. I will talk to you about the guest post, thanks heaps! xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. IT LOOKS SO AWESOMMMMMME!!!!!!!!!!! Yaaaaay Elvgren! OH I like guest posting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The new layout is gorgeous darling! I would offer to do a guest post, but I don't have the time/energy to do my own posts right now!! Damn sleep deprivation.

    Have fun at Rotto and try not to get eaten by any Quokkas.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your new layout is fabulous and I'd love to do a guest post! x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I would love to do a guest post!
    I've linked you and would love a link back :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. just discovered your blog- i love the content, and the vintage look is brilliant. also, your choice of fav directors in your article from 25/01/09 is impecable! xo

    ReplyDelete
  10. it looks very styly.
    I'd guest post for you but im thinking this is the first time i've commented so it'd be a bit weird.

    Hope you have a good holiday :)
    If you do need a backup guest post then i'll be willing to do it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!