What I Wore 12.1.09


I got Follow my blog with bloglovin´'>Bloglovin'. So, follow me if you wish! I know I am a bit late with this one, but all the cool kids are doing it! So I must jump on the bandwagon like the sheep that I am. Baa.
Apologies for the lack of posts, I have had quite a bad cold and it is TOO HOT to even contemplate wearing something nicer than the barest minimum of clothes.
So, what have I been up to? Well, last Friday I attended a Fairy Bread sleepover with some other wonderful blogging ladies (Em, Liv, Amanda & Shannon) where we ate copious amounts of pizza, drank sugar-infused mocktails, and watched 80's teen movies. It was SO MUCH FUN, I haven't had such a girly night in ages!


This is what I am wearing today. I am kind of excited because there are actual CLOUDS in the sky, which means that it might break the two-week spell of temperatures above 30 degrees (I don't know what the Farenheit conversion is, suffice to say IT IS FRIGGIN' HOT). I long for cold weather. Oh yes. Anyway, all I am doing today is cleaning (SCREW YOU, RENT INSPECTIONS), and food shopping so I can make chilli tuna pasta tonight while I watch Grease.

Shirt: Cure concert//Skirt: Dotti//Wedges: Fetish//Ring: Diva//Sunglasses: Sportsgirl
I got this ring a while ago, I am quite obsessed with snake jewellery at the moment (I have a snake bracelet as well). Probably a Babysitter's Club/Claudia Kishi flashback. I always wanted snake jewellery when I was younger but could never find any, and also, I was not cool enough to get away with things like that! I got this nailpolish at Sportsgirl yesterday, it's OK (maybe a bit neon for my liking, I do NOT want to be confused for one of those Presets-worshipping fluro-wearing scenester kids) but it takes about three coats for the colour to actually show up. I need to get some OPI ones, if not only for the cute names that they have!

Also, the lovely Andrea from a cat of impossible colour has tagged me with the '4th picture' post. The rules are to go to the fourth folder in your 'Pictures' & to post the fourth photo from that album. Here is mine (from an album imagintavely titled 'Pictures'):
Well, it made me laugh. I believe I am meant to tag four people, so I choose Monster Girl, Emily, Em and Liv.
Have a wonderful Monday!

x

P.S GIVE ME A JOB PLZ
QuickEdit
Tara
11 Comments

11 comments:

  1. Teehee. That photo made me laugh too!
    I'll post mine when I get home tonight =)

    You look so cute! That top is wicked... & what is the doll you're holding?

    ReplyDelete
  2. you look fabulous miss, love the tee with that skirt!

    super-cute collage too :)

    however, i am loving this weather! cold weather booooo, summer has barely even started!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cool shots from the party. Were these real polaroids?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe that photo made me laugh too! I loved your sleepover collage too - it looks like heaps of fun!

    PS. Good luck with the inspection!

    ReplyDelete
  5. YAAAAAAY! Ooooh u look cute! I heart ur snake ring, Im looking for a good animal ring too. YAY I gots tagged! <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love those shoes - so cute! Good luck with rent inspection. I'm so not looking forward to my next one.

    PS: the word verification on this comment is mousedib. I think that should be my word of the week.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am also obsessed with snake jewellery and have been coveting this ring for a few weeks (waiting in vain for it to go on sale :-I). It looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. PS. That picture is hilarious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. i love the name of your blog, the fact that you are a journalism major (i'm a novelist and poet) and the photo on top is divine. hello:)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I *LOVE* your t-shirt! :)

    What an absolutely fabulous night you guys had, it's so awesome that you live so close to eachother!

    ReplyDelete
  11. bambola - It is a kimmidoll, I think? It was a Christmas present from Boy because I went on & on about how much I loved them. Aw ♥
    amanda - ARE YOU SERIOUS. I can't take the heat! Mostly because I am a whiny little girl, but still.
    onionmania - I made them on Poladroid (www.poladroid.net), it's not as good as the real thing but at least it's a substitute!
    Miss Karen - Thank you!
    Em - There's heaps of animal jewellery around at the moment, I don't know why!
    Erin - My snake bracelet went on sale a week after I bought it! Hopefully the snake ring does soon (for you!)
    Miss Corrine - It is pretty awesome! I always used to get jealous when I saw pictures of the Melbourne bloggers catch-ups!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!