2009


My 2009 was filled with awesome memories, family, great friends, new friends, new jobs, favourite people, a wonderful boyfriend, moving house, music, new experiences, a new fashion direction, lots of blogging!, learning what it is I want to do, lots of doors being open, lots of times had that I wouldn't change for anything.

I don't really have any resolutions yet, I would like to focus on a few things but I think that resolutions have way too much pressure on me! The number one thing I want to focus on in the new year is looking after myself, in all areas: eating more healthily, cutting negative people from my life, and so on - basically looking after my mind, body and spirit and being nicer to myself!

I plan to put a lot more energy into my little baby (this blog) because it's one of my favourite things to do & I'm glad that it puts me in touch with all of YOU!

Happy New Year to you, your friends and family, and I'll see you in 2010!

x

QuickEdit
Tara
2 Comments

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad you had a great '09 - but wishing you an even better 2010! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new year and congratulations for your blog. It's very nice.
    Greetings from Spain :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!