Unwrapped Markets


This is just a quick post to tell you to DROP EVERYTHING on Saturday and come down to the Unwrapped markets in Leederville! It is at the Leederville TAFE campus and has a lot of great independent Perth designers. Also, it is fantastic for last-minute Christmas shopping or getting something rather special for your girlfriend (ahem, loosely veiled hint for the Boy). Entry is free and it starts at the rather dignified time of 10 a.m.

I will be there helping my lovely friend of My Girl Gwendoline fame out at her stall, so come and say hello!

For more information check out unwrapped.com.au. Hope to see you there!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. hrm. stupid markets being on Ava's birthday. We may make it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Early Christmas present, Tara! I saw this on a friend's blog and thought you would really like it. Love, AM

    Ok, it won't let me embed in the comments. Here's the link...

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCNvZqpa-7Q

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like your blog :)
    Bummer I'm in Melbourne, otherwise I'd definitely go to the market.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, the markets were a little disappointing. And so freaking hot!

    It's great to see everyone getting involved and supporting the Perth design scene, but it would be nice to see more clothing and garments. Jewellery can only take these and the other Parth markets so far.

    Snaps to all the stall holders though for sticking it out in that heat. It must have been so uncomfortable.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!