Celebrate good times, come on!


I just got an email from 2threads letting me know that my blog is a TOP THREE finalist in the Best Fashion Blog category! Eep! I am shocked! Thank you SO MUCH if you have voted, here's what you can be eligible to win:

· Estile.com · Mino HD Flip Video Cameras!· Diva · Bras n Things · Dressed Up · Cristiana · Mavi · RetroSuperFuture · Converse · Williams · FrockShop



So please give Gin in a Teacup a vote and thank you heaps for your support! It is totally mind-blowing to be a finalist with all these fashion blogs that inspired me to start blogging... wow! I can't really go on without getting a bit mushy about how much I love all my readers so I will stop there.



Vote here! (You can vote as many times as you like!)



x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. i'll vote for you again!
    i want you to win.
    good luck :) :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Voted, because I love your blog to bits! =] x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you guys, it means so much you would vote! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!