Sunday Songs


Hello again! Thank you all so much for your comments on my last couple of posts, they definitely helped to improve my week. Tonight I am going to watch Sex and the City DVDs (to try and erase the second movie out of my head, ugh, but more on that later) and eat Thai takeaway. Yum. Here are some of the songs on my "happy" playlist which has been getting me through the week, I hope you like them too! I know most of them are pretty old but they always make me have a private boppy moment.

The Dandy Warhols - Bohemian Like You


Florence + The Machine - Kiss With a Fist


Scouting for Girls - Heartbeat


Little Red - Coca Cola


The Cure - Mint Car


Gomez - Girlshapedlovedrug


The Wombats - Let's Dance to Joy Division

Until next week! As always, if you have any groovy music recommendations please leave them in the comments!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
5 Comments

5 comments:

  1. if only you lived in melbourne- little red are shooting their new album on wednesday night!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coca-cola is rad. although i'm actually not a fan of the beverage.

    little red were simply smashing at bdo last year... or was it the year before? no matter, they were good.

    xx Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  3. i really should do the same.. i cant believe SATC2 i love the girls but still no city, no fashion, little big.


    Anna Katrina
    http://passportglamour.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've only just gotten a chance to catch up on your blog and I've loved the last few posts - these song choices and those style icons are perfect!

    I'm sorry you've had a crappy May, I really hope June is a bit nicer! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. The Cure never fail at taking my breathe away ♥

    I actually loved the second movie, but admit it has nothing on the show or the first movie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!