What I Wore 03.06.10


This is the first outfit post I've done in... about a month? I have had a pretty bad run of luck in May. I broke up with my boyfriend of almost three years, I lost my job because the boutique I work for is closing for good, and my nan passed away on Monday night. I don't mean to bring you all down with details of my life, but hopefully that explains why it has been a bit quiet on the blog lately.

So, this is what I am wearing to go and eat chocolate chip cookies in a fort. Sometimes that is all you need to cheer yourself up (I'm hoping).


Ben Sherman shirt
Black tights
Miss Shop booties from Myer
"Tara" necklace from My Name Necklace
Bow ring from Diva


So apologies for the lack of posts, hopefully this month will be better!

(Oh, and you might notice a pile of mini footballs to the left of the picture. My sister took them home after she went to see The Room at the Luna Cinemas, I'm not entirely sure why they had so many to give away but I'm sure they'll come in handy one day... perhaps...)

x

ALSO! You may have noticed I have moved my shop to Etsy now. You can click on the link in the sidebar (with all the pretty pictures of dresses!) OR you can click here to go straight to Louise & Jane!
QuickEdit
Tara
9 Comments

9 comments:

  1. aww, I'm so sorry to hear about all that Tara :(
    but, maybe because it has all happened in one go, nothing bad will happen to you ever again! : ) : ) : )

    This is such a cute outfit! I love those shoes too, adorable! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. that sucks love, i'm sorry you're having such a bad time lately.
    at least you look amazing? heh.
    much love to you. xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. You look adorable! Love the skirt. Hope things start looking up for you. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so sorry to hear things have been so rubbish for you. Things come in threes though so hopefully you've got it all out of the way.

    I love that skirt xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm sorry things have been so difficult lately. It's always hard when someone passes. As for the job and bf,I'm sure its just making way for new and better things to come into your life. Stay positive! Love the outfit too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Dude. Serious bad run.

    Forts and cookies are THE BEST. I'd probably have a bottle of Tanqueray too ;)

    My bf went to see the room the other day and apparently they were given handfuls of plastic spoons to throw at the screen? I wonder if the footballs were for the same purpose? Strange, very strange.

    You're a trooper. I look forward to hearing about the good things that will be happening very soon.

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look gorgeous, as always. I adore your skirt. Im sorry about your Nan :( I hope June treats you a little better. Most importantly, How did the fort go?! You need to take fort picturessss! I vote we build a fort at my house soon. And I will wear my onesie for the occasion.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, I'm not a regular reader, in fact this is the first time I have come across your blog... but I feel compelled to comment.
    I had a similar run 3 years back... I just wanted to say that at the time I was pretty sad about things, but after a while you get happier and you start smiling again (and you meet an even better guy to keep you company ;). good luck.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you guys all SO MUCH for your support, it means more to me than you could possibly imagine. x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!