Sunday Songs


It's a little bit of a subdued Sunday Songs after a bit of a tough week for me (and at the moment I am in a particularly sad mood) so please allow me some songs that allow me to wallow for this particular Sunday! If you have any (happier) songs then let me know in the comments, as always!

Emiliana Torrini - Heartstopper

The Rolling Stones - Angie

Boys Don't Cry (cover ) - Grant Lee Phillips

Radiohead - Creep

Tom Waits - I Hope That I Don't Fall In Love With You

Ben Kweller - Falling


Sia - Soon We'll Be Found

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. That is a good selection for a sorrowful week. I am sorry you aren't having a good time,I hope things get better for you soon xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. something unusual for me- i posted a bunch o'happy videos today. i hope something there puts a smile on your face. xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your blog
    i'm following you and linked you in my sidebar :)
    love lucy
    xx

    www.99strokes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Sorry to hear you've been feeling down, I hope that changes soon :)

    My favourite happy music is pretty much anything by Matt and Kim or Mates of State, they never fail to do the trick. And when you feel like dancing around like crazy Ticky ticky boom by Boys Boys Boys is perfect!

    (Also hat buddies!! Woo! haha)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!