What I Wore 25.06.10


I wore this to Toy Story 3 last night... and then again today because I am ill and couldn't put a proper outfit together. A cold which has been niggling at me for weeks has finally - BLAM - hit me in the face and rendered me whimpering on the couch.

Oh, Toy Story 3! It was brilliant and adorable and OH LOOK JUST GO SEE IT because it will warm the cockles of your heart. It almost - ALMOST - changed my not-liking-children stance.

Sorry for the poor quality photos, I am pretty drugged up on Codral and other cold & flu type things so do not have a very photogenic face or nature today!


"The Deschenal Dress" from Modcloth (I have worn the dress a lot more in between, but here is the last outfit shot where it featured!)
Cotton On cardigan
Black tights
Novo wedges
Diva owl ring


And some detail shots:


I must cut this post short as I have important plans to read Frankie, snuggled under a blanket, and drink lots of honey and lemon tea. Be gone, cold!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
6 Comments

6 comments:

  1. Oh, you poor thing. I just baked an orange cake, and if we could exchange food via. blogs, I would send you some!

    Love your owl ring!

    Feel better soon.

    xx Claire
    www.jemimaandgeraldine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit! I love the collar on your dress :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ohhh this is so sweet, I LOVE that dress. It reminds me of Sailor Moon if she wore vintage.
    I have the Owl ring too and I looove it.. what colour are the stones in its eyes? I have green ones but I also saw ones with brown/gold eyes.
    Feel better soon! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ooooh I'm seeing toy story 3 later this week and I AM SO EXCITED. EEEEE.

    That dress and those shoes are fantastic! very sweet outfit. I hope your cold is gone soon :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Miss Claire - Mmm, sounds delicious! I would gladly accept orange cake via the blog!
    Miss Corrine - Thank you, me too!
    Alex. - Hee, that is such a cute description! It just has black stones I think, I would have loooved it if it had green eyes!
    Monster Girl - Thank you dear :D
    Lisa Grace - Ahh it's so good! & thank you for your lovely comment!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!