What I Wore 26.06.10


I wore this to our last work dinner ever, at the Witch's Cauldron in Subiaco. I was really excited about going, and it was quite a good meal, but with VERY average service (but it must be said, with quite attractive waitstaff). I felt a bit like a nanna when I saw what everyone else was wearing - it seemed it was a very "high fashion" dinner, my boss was even wearing Chanel flats and a Willow coat. Although I did buy two Willow pieces on sale this week (for 70% off!) from the shop last week, so I can't really talk. Closing down has its benefits after all!


Vintage 70's dress
Red Berry cardigan
Diva rose studs
Black tights
Zu shoes
 Cotton On Body slip underneath (it is freeeezing!)


I bought this dress from the Lost & Found markets in Melbourne when I was there last year. It's a bit hard to tell in the photos but the print is white swirls with little orangey-red cherries. I absolutely love it but I very rarely get the chance to wear it! It does come with its own little matching belt as well. It makes me feel like a rad 70s housewife, and that I should be serving fondue to people in flares and afros. 


I tried to get some photos where I wasn't constantly looking at the floor. I feel like a bit of a goober, though!

Hope your week is off to an excellent start!

x
QuickEdit
Tara
4 Comments

4 comments:

  1. mmmmm fondue. Love your dress and your hair up looks great :)

    retrobird.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, your hair looks so nice when it's up like that!
    Love the dress too. x

    ReplyDelete
  3. retro.bird - :D Thank you!
    Michelle - Thanks!
    Alex. - Really? I hardly ever wear it up! But thank youuu! x

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! x

I'm a freelance writer who blogs about Perth (my old home), Paris (my new home), fashion, food, and everything else that takes my fancy. Have a look around and enjoy!